cousins
Alyse and JT, and Lyse's puppy, Zia
JT and Grandma, kids ready to eat
ready for fireworks--see the blankets! It was chilly!!




JT didn't like the fireworks. He got more and more upset, saying "scared. . . no. . .i wanna go bye-bye." After Rosie started crying too, I decided to take the 3 little kids back to the van where we listened to music and waited for the rest of the family. We'll try again next year. This was actually the first year that Sam enjoyed them so I was happy about that.
JT didn't like the fireworks. He got more and more upset, saying "scared. . . no. . .i wanna go bye-bye." After Rosie started crying too, I decided to take the 3 little kids back to the van where we listened to music and waited for the rest of the family. We'll try again next year. This was actually the first year that Sam enjoyed them so I was happy about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment