Sunday, December 7, 2008

Craftiness

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness! LOOK what I did! I can't believe how cute they turned out!!!!! I love love LOVE them! I've wanted to make these dresses ever since Sandi Henderson introduced her Portebello Pixie patterns. They remind me of the Matilda Jane brand, which are way cute and WAY expensive. After my trip to fabric heaven I settled on this Heather Bailey fabric and dreamed for months about the dresses. Most of the time when I do that, things never turn out just like I wanted, but these, I think, were even better.


If I had known how much Ella would love this dress, I would have saved it for a Christmas present!

Creativity runs in our family, and Sam got an extra dose. Here's his latest creation:

Family Portrait on the Beach





3 comments:

Household6 said...

These are so cute! Oh what I would give for a girl!!

Heather

ejm said...

Oh my word, how adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so impressed!

Heather E said...

I see the creativity genes run strong in you and Sam!